Can I change my course to another area of study ?

You will need to discuss this with your current provider as the policies and procedures vary for international students. In most cases, you are restricted from transferring your course during the first six months of the program. If you want to change before completing the first six months of your program, you must apply to your current provider for their permission. If they agree, you will be issued a release letter.