We Are Currently Recruiting For Executive Trainee
We are looking for talented people to join our team.
Introducing the Executive Trainee Position: Unlock Your Leadership Potential!
Are you ready to fast-track your career and become a future leader in a dynamic and innovative company? We are thrilled to announce our exclusive Executive Trainee Position, designed to groom exceptional individuals like you for executive-level positions.
The office holder would be responsible for assisting in the client support services, to follow-up on leads and build a lasting relationship with clients, and formulating strategies for retention. They would also work closely with the business development and conversions team in effectively discharging responsibilities of this office.
The ideal candidate will have to be friendly, motivated, and target driven while also being very time conscious, disciplined, and highly organized. Client service experience would be an added advantage.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
1) Tertiary qualification needed.
2) Demonstrated leadership potential through academic achievements, extracurricular activities, or internships.
3) Exceptional analytical and critical thinking abilities, coupled with a passion for driving innovation.
4) Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to thrive in a collaborative environment.
5) Ambitious individuals with a desire to take on challenges, embrace new opportunities, and make a lasting impact.
6) Result oriented and ability to understand the market and competitors’ market.
7) Enjoy networking and meeting new people.
8) Multitasking ability with Strong organizational time management skills.
– Follow up on leads and close recruitment deals.
– Counsel and provide up-to-date information to our clients and prospective students
– Cross-selling available options and opportunities to clients and taking into consideration their peculiar needs.
– Provide outstanding service to all clients and increase referral base.
– Give appropriate guidance to prospective clients on suitable and available choices of programs and institutions.
– Properly manage all assigned prospective enquirers and promptly move clients progressively and promptly
– Explore new recruitment opportunities
– Develop and suggest service promotion strategies and packaging concepts
– Assist in coordinating marketing seminars/events
– Market the company’s product and generate leads.
Position: Executive Trainee
Location: Lagos (Lagos & Ibadan)
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Level: Entry level
Qualification: Tertiary Education Qualification with experience in similar role
If interested, kindly apply by sending a cover letter and an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: 15th June, 2023